Saturday, January 8, 2011

One Crazy Christmas Day

Christmas Day was a little bit different for us this year. My little brother is on a mission in Canada and he got to call home for Christmas Day. Usually we have my parents over for breakfast on Christmas morning but since Brock was supposed to call early that morning, we ended up eating breakfast at my parents. Then we all got to talk to Brock. It was so good to hear his voice. He is doing great. Then we watched my brother and sister who still live at home open their gifts and then my parents ended up opening theirs. Brett and I didn't get home to open ours until around 1:00 so it was strange. Brett did great at surprising me. I wanted a food processor. He got me The Ninja and I love it. I also got a Sony alarm clock for my Itouch and lots of other fun stuff. Brett got mostly electronics and he loved that. It was a great Christmas and I am thankful for such a wonderful time of year. I realize Christmas is not about the gifts we give and the gifts we get- but about the birth of our Savior. I am so thankful for him and all he has done for me. I hope everyone had a happy holiday season this year!


Finally!


Mom talking to Brock


Brett's stash!!















No comments:

Post a Comment