Saturday, January 8, 2011

Top 5 of 2010


#5- Getting my recipes organized.-- It was a big job but somebody had to do. I love cooking and baking so I have collected tons of recipes. Now I can actually find what I am looking for.


#4- Our family vacation to Bear Lake-- It was so much fun. Sun, sand, jet-ski's, good food, and family- What more could you ask for?


#3- Book of Mormon Challenge- Thanks to a wonderful challenge by our Young Women's President, I read the entire Book of Mormon in 3 months. This was a huge accomplishment for myself. I have never read it so fast, or understood so much. It was an amazing experience and I hope to do it again this year.
#2- We finished our adoption papers- This was a huge step for us. It has been a great experience for us. We are so excited for the family and friends lives we have seen changed by this amazing process. We are hoping that maybe 2011 will be the year we finally get our little adoption miracle.


And #1- Celebrating our 10th anniversary at the happiest place on earth! We had an amazing week in Florida. What a great way to celebrate 10 years together. I am thankful for the opportunity to be married to my best friend. I can't wait to see what the next 10 bring!!



Although it is sad to see 2010 over- I am excited for what 2011 will bring. I just got released from Young Women's. After serving there for 4 1/2 years it is weird but I am kind of enjoying having a little extra time back in my life. I have lots of goals for myself for this year so I better get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment