Saturday, January 8, 2011

4 Christmases

I decided today that I really needed to blog about Christmas so I get get on with the new year. Since both of our families live here we have lots of Christmas parties to attend. We had 4 this year. It makes it fun because it seems to last longer when you party all week. I decided to post a few of the pictures that made me smile as I looked back at the over 300 pictures I took. Hope you like them :)

Yep- he is a little dramatic but I love him!

We ate lots of yummy food this holiday season



Brett got a special little present from my grandma this year. She played a little joke on him. She wrapped it probably twenty times. Here is the before:



And here is the after! Yes-- it is coal! He always tries to guess what each gift is but this is one he never guessed. Good Job Grandma- we love your sense of humor.

Love this guy!!




We had lots of entertainment from the kiddos. This is Micklee's famous Shush girl


Kolten even sang a few notes. I love his little voice.


I think these two had a little too much Sprite:)



We all got our usual Christmas PJ's from my mom. The kids also got super cute blankets to wrap up in. I love family traditions!




I love spending time with family during the holidays!



More entertainment from the kids. They loved hearing themselves in the microphone!

This is how all the great- grandkids entertained themselves at Grandma's party.

These two love Uncle Brett- so cute!

Amber was the lucky recipient of Tumor Head at Brett's family party. They love to do white elephant gifts and Tumor Head is the one that started it all.



We had an awfully large baby Jesus this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment